3 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
A position has become available for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team at Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with supervisory experience to join our team at this five star resort close to Petham.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience in leading a small team to achieve the highest standards in their work. This will include overseeing the Housekeeping team to ensure the prompt turnaround of accommodation and the five star presentation of lodges and buildings. You will work alongside the team to collect laundry, clean guest accommodation and deliver clean laundry while ensuring stock levels are accurate and our high standards are met.
This is a permanent position to work 3 days per week. These are usually Monday, Friday and Saturday.
This resort is located just outside of Petham in Kent and so is a great location for anyone looking for Housekeeping positions in these areas. Due to the remote location of the resort and restricted public transport, own transport is an advantage.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises are kept to the highest standard.
- Cleaning of all windows on the park, inside and outside.
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Ensure various laundry services are provided.
- Ensure the team are promptly reporting any lost and found property.
- Completing staff rotas and training for the Housekeeping department.
- Managing the motivation and any issues within the team.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer care standards are essential.
- Strong communication skills through a number of mediums such as over email and face to face.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Salary pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions