Food and Beverage Assistant
Food and Beverage Assistant required at Kilnwick Percy Resort. Join our team at this stunning five star golf resort near Pocklington.
The successful candidate will work within a small, friendly Front of House team. You will quickly become a part of our team, taking responsibility for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards also maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and presentation of all bar and restaurant areas.
Your responsibilities will include clearing tables promptly and ensuring prompt, accurate service but above all you will provide our guests with fantastic customer service.
This is a permanent position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The Food and Beverage Assistant position is perfect for candidates searching for bar or restaurant jobs within a commutable distance of Pocklington.
Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Serving food and beverages to guests ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Swiftly collecting glasses and tableware, quickly resetting tables.
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness and presentation of all areas at all times.
- Ensure all cash handling is performed with accuracy.
- Delivering excellent customer service to all guests.
What experience you will need
- You will have previous customer service experience.
- Some bar or waiting experience is an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A driving licence and the ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the retreat.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive work ethic with willingness to learn.
- Great teamwork skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions