Leisure Club Attendant - Elite Venue Selection - Sprowston Manor Hotel
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
Apply now and you could be working for The Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club! Housed within a stately 16th-century English manor, this 126-bedroom hotel features an innovative on-site Golf Course, Health Club & Spa, as well as 2 Restaurants and Bar. Due to our continued expansion and high demand, we are looking to recruit a Leisure Club Attendant on to the team.
As Leisure Club Attendant, you will be required to;
- Maintain the cleanliness of all leisure facilities.
- Supervise swimmers and intervene for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Carrying out pool and spa testing, and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
- Carry out all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well-maintained state.
- Communicate effectively with members, guests, residents, staff and suppliers.
The successful candidate will be flexible, organised, punctual and efficient. You will need to hold a valid Pool Responder Certificate (or equivalent) or be required to complete your training before your employment can commence. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.