Commercial Manager - St. Albans
(Senior) Commercial Manager
St Albans Office, Flexible Working
Competitive + Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Why Pizza Hut?
Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? (No judgement here) It's an ongoing debate amongst us! At Pizza Hut Europe, we believe in all people. We have a unique recognition culture and a lot of fun. We even have a dedicated Culture Squad to make sure we never lose sight of what makes us unique.
As part of Yum! Brands International, your career opportunities extend to KFC and Taco Bell, both in the UK and Globally, if that's your ambition. We really do believe in promoting and looking after our teams. Any opportunity is up for grabs, if you make it so.
What's the role?
As the (Senior) Commercial Manager, your role is to provide strategic commercial and analytical support to the Marketing team to identify and drive strategic growth initiatives. You will also act as key thought partner to the Leadership Team.
Working with key stakeholders both internally and across our franchise estate, your role will be to:
- Lead on sales forecasting - both annual and quarterly
- Own the analysis and interpretation of top-line sales figures
- Act as thought partner, the 'go to' for proposition analysis and development
- Drive insights and challenge the status quo
- Scrutinise sales figure to identify growth opportunities and drive proposition development
Is it right for me?
If you're passionate about pizza, and an experienced Senior Commercial/Strategy Analyst or Manager, it's quite possible. You will need:
- Commercial analysis experience, gained within a similarly fast-paced, consumer driven business or strategy consulting
- Experience in driving high-value commercial initiatives
- First class analytical skills, including a proven track record of providing commentary and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Proven strong influencing skills
- A desire to progress to a Leadership role within Yum! Brands, in the UK or Internationally.