Night Porter/Auditor - Bosworth Hall Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, this 210-bedroom Grade II listed mansion dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
Our Reception desk offers fantastic customer service and care 24-hours per day and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Night Porter/Auditor on to the team.
As Night Porter/Auditor you will be required to;
- Look after hotel security and guest welfare at night, maintaining the upmost courtesy and politeness to guests at all time.
- Conduct regular floor walks and security checks of fire exits and public areas, reporting any irregularities to the manager on duty.
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas and to read and sign all communications issued.
- Run the night audit.
- Assist in setting up and servicing event rooms.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- Be aware of weekly business in the hotel & maximise every sales opportunity for food, beverage and rooms.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient and able to work during the weekends. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers. Experience in this role would be an advantage, also use of opera would be beneficial. You will be required to work from 22:30 till 07:00.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.