Now that we're open again we have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Manager to join our beautiful pub with rooms, The Bell in Alderminster which opened late last year.
As Assistant Manager you'll be helping to ensure the smooth running of our busy pub with rooms. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, helping to train & lead our lovely team, dealing with reservations and managing busy services & special events.
We're part of Brunning and Price, a growing group who offer the freedom of a great independent local but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing you up whenever you need it. We built our business believing that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and our team), and even though we've got almost 80 pubs now that's still not changed.
Oh, and we like beer. A lot.
- Passionate about food and drink
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager in a similar business
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen & eager to learn and, most importantly, to make people happy!
What we offer our Assistant Manager in return:
- A competitive salary
- Great tronc
- Genuine work/life balance
- The freedom of helping to run a pub as an independent business
- Ongoing training and development
- Real career progression
- Discount and employee benefit scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to move between pubs and grow with the group
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T if you prefer) and you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Assistant Manager then get in touch!