Senior Sous Chef
Now that we're open again we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Sous Chef to join our beautiful pub restaurant The Two Brewers in Chigwell.
We can offer our Senior Sous Chef:
- A competitive salary
- Great tronc
- A genuine work/life balance
- The opportunity to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Continued training and development
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
As Senior Sous Chef you'll be hands on to ensure the smooth running of our busy kitchen. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also create the regularly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. We make almost everything from scratch so this is a role for a Sous Chef who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
We're part of Brunning & Price, a growing group who offer the freedom of a great independent local but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing you up whenever you need it. We built our business believing that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and our team), and even though we've got more than 70 pubs now that's still not changed.
- Previous experience as a Senior Sous Chef, ideally in a premium pub
- Great people manager with a focus on training and development
- High standards of food hygiene and H&S
- Passionate and knowledgeable about fresh food and quality ingredients
- Strong grasp of stock, GP and labour control
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you want to be our new Senior Sous Chef then get in touch!