Membership Manager - Chichester
The Role - Fixed Term Contract until May 2021
The Membership Manager will be part of the Health Club & Spa department and report to the Health Club & Spa Manager.
Goodwood is a quintessentially English estate, set in 12,000 acres of rolling West Sussex countryside. Rooted in our heritage, we deliver extraordinary and engaging experiences in modern and authentic ways. But what really sets us apart is our people. It is their passion, enthusiasm and belief in the many things we do that makes Goodwood the unique place it is.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment like Goodwood. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share our passion for Goodwood to be ‘the home of exceptional experiences’.
The Real Thing Derring-Do Obsession for Perfection Sheer Love of Life
Always inspired by Goodwood’s heritage
Daring to surprise and delight
Striving to do things even better
Sharing our infectious enthusiasm
Purpose of the role
Responsible for driving sales and ensuring all membership administration is efficient and effective.
- Fully responsible for the following KPIs:
- Acquisition: push, drive and convert acquisition in achieving outstanding results;
- Retention: convert leaver requests back into engaged members pushing the attrition figures down every month;
- Yield: ensure the targeted yield is secured and exceeded through the membership sales process; and
- Joining Process: ensure all new acquisition complete the correct joining process ensuring the business needs and the new customer journey is executed perfectly
- Recognize opportunities to up-sell the customer and sell enhancements to experiences and memberships
- Ensure terms and conditions are executed accurately;
- Ensure the wider team are proficient in all rates, packages and current offers;
- Promote and develop team incentives and fun in the membership sales process
- To monitor competitor and potential competitor products and services and to communicate relevant findings and recommendations to the Health Club & Spa Manager;
- Manage team development, wellbeing and hours to ensure the department runs smoothly with our customers at the centre of what we do;
- To manage the renewal processes for all membership categories striving to achieve maximum retention and yield;
- Manage the referral process to ensure that we are efficient and over-deliver to our customers;
- Provide Health Club and Spa Manager with required reports on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Ensure Membership collateral is always available and up to date;
- To ensure that there is clear, consistent and two-way communication with the wider Health Club team;
- Required to complete relevant training on the e-learning system and responsible for ensuring the Membership Finance Administrator completes their training in a timely manner;
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested to ensure satisfactory performance within the role;
- To ensure the correct tone of voice is adopted in line with Goodwood brand standards in relation to correspondence with prospective and current members; and
- Work with the operational team to ensure that the membership customer journey is fully understood in order to assist with member communications.
Qualities you will possess
- Competitive nature
- Passion for what you do
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Proactive in sales
- Take responsibility for yourself
- Drive to the end result
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Innovative and open-minded approach to product development
- A sense of fun!
What do you need to be successful?
- You will need to have a flexible approach to working hours which may include weekends, evenings and bank holidays
Sales Associate - WinchesterEasy Apply!