Trainee Personal Trainer - Nationwide
Become a Trainee Personal Trainer
We are now actively recruiting for individuals to work within the Health and Fitness industry. If you have an interest in Sport, Well-being and want a flexible job that works for you, either part-time of full time then a Personal Training role could be for you.
We require no previous experience, all we ask for is the right attitude. Successful applicants will be trained to the highest standard and after completion will be guaranteed interviews with some of the UK’s leading health clubs.
As a Personal Trainer you’ll talk to clients to find out about their fitness level and health history. You’ll then:
- Set short- and long-term goals and plan programmes for reaching them
- Educate, motivate and coach clients to help them follow their programmes safely and effectively
- Give advice on health, nutrition and lifestyle changes
- Help clients with their workouts
- Check and record clients' progress, using methods like measuring heart rate and body fat levels
- A Passion to help people achieve their fitness goals.
- Customer focused
- A good time and diary management
- Target driven
- Personal Trainers must be flexible in terms of available working hours
- Desire to update your knowledge and focus on your own personal development
So, if you think you have what it takes to become a Personal Trainer and are ready to get started today then click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form and we will support you every step of the way.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720.