Reservations Sale Agent - London
Reservations Sale Agent - Royal Garden Hotel - London
A unique opportunity has arisen for an organised professional to join our Reservations department at the Royal Garden Hotel as a Reservations Sales Agent. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a confident and outgoing personality. The successful candidate will ideally have the ability to prioritise tasks, great communication and listening skills whilst making sure attention to detail is present. You will need to demonstrate strong organisational skills and must be able to effectively build strong relationships and demonstrate a diplomatic approach when dealing with enquires.
The right candidate for this role will establish a pleasant, friendly, professional telephone manner. Strong written and spoken English is essential as well as sound numerical skills. You must be familiar with London’s hospitality market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this professional and well established independent five star 394 bedroom hotel in the heart of Kensington, London.
In the role you will:
- Answers telephones and emails in a timely manner.
- Receives and confirms guest reservations made for/by clients over the telephone, email or by fax.
- Prepares reservations, cancellations and amendments for updating & input.
- Enters telephone bookings directly into the system.
- Allocates rooms as specified in the training manual.
- Checks availability on a regular basis and aware of competitor selling status.
- Maximises room revenue by up-selling higher category accommodation and being aware of special promotions.
- Is familiar with Hotel breakfast rates, corporate rates, discounts, special rates, promotional rates and packages.
- Checks all correspondence has been replied to in accordance with clients instructions and within 24 hours
- Files correspondence efficiently.
- Up-sell outlets including Restaurants, Bars and The Health Club.
If you are interested in this position and are entitled to work in the UK, please send us a copy of your CV and cover-letter outlining what you think makes a successful sales person.
Please note: We endeavour to respond to the majority of applications, however, if you do not receive a response within three weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.