Senior Chef de Partie - London
Senior Chef de Partie - 11 Leonard Street - London
ABOUT OUR KITCHEN
Our menus are created in the endeavour of sustainable and whole-cycle cooking with the intent of maximising healthiness without sacrificing flavour. We ferment, pickle, smoke, dry and make everything we possibly can in house. Our kitchen thrives on a low-waste ethos maximising by-product usage and encouraging creativity and exploration of new ideas.
As a seven day / week all day Eatery we get to build friendships with a huge variety of interesting & talented people who are embarking on new adventures every day. From food lovers through to farmers & growers, we get to connect these people & it is such a humbling & inspiring privilege.
From nurturing high performing, established careers to introducing apprentice cooks to the world of hospitality, our global team of kitchen professionals are committed to your individual development & succession within our fast-growing kitchen environments.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Positive and personable.
- Passion for working sustainably.
- Good personal presentation and hygiene.
- Ability to handle pressure and solve problems.
- Ability to maintain a clean section.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Appreciation of exceptional food.
- Sound knowledge of cooking terminology, techniques & ingredients.
A detailed job description is available upon application.