Night Guest Service Assistant - London Covent Garden
Night Guest Service Assistant (Receptionist/Waiter) - Z Hotels Covent Garden, London
You can be a friendly receptionist and enthusiastic waiter or waitress – here at Z we have two roles in ONE
This highly successful, growing Hotel Company is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team within our Covent Garden property.
It’s all about greeting guests with your infectious smile, treating them to the extra mile service and showering everyone with genuine warmth and friendliness.
Our culture is work hard, play hard and have fun at what you do. In return, we will provide lots of training and exciting career opportunities from the moment you join Z!
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a young, dynamic company. Each property is a boutique hotel in a prime location providing well-designed rooms that are limited in size but contemporary and chic offering a number of luxury elements to deliver exceptional value for money and a quality alternative choice to hotel guests.
We are a company that believes in developing and promoting team members to senior positions within the organization as we continue to develop and grow the business.
Night Guest Service Assistant
This is an exciting Night Guest Service Assistant Role to assist in the smooth running of the hotel operation during the night; providing excellent guest service in all areas of the hotel.
The shift pattern follows a 4 on 4 off working arrangement (12-hour shifts, 7/8 pm – 7/8 am).
Our Night Guest Service Assistant is required to respond to all guest needs and requests, delivering high levels of guest service, assisting in the Z Café as well as Reception.
Suitable candidates for the role will have:
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, can-do approach
- Team playing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that guests receive prompt and polite attention and personal recognition always
- Checking-in guests with a warm welcome
- Checking-out guests following the Z Hotel guest service standards
- Developing rapport with Hotel guests and creating a friendly and welcoming environment
- Serving Hotel Guests and visitors in the Z Café, offering high levels of guest service
- Cleaning and polishing glassware, chinaware and equipment in the Café
- Preparing and carrying out Mis-en-place as required
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness and tidiness in the café and reception areas
- Maintaining positive communication with all colleagues
If your skills and attributes match those above and you are interested in joining the team at Z Hotels please send a covering letter and your Curriculum Vitae.
We thank you for your application and advise you due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Document evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Z Hotels are an equal opportunities employer.