Qualified Nanny - Europe
Qualified Nanny - Work in Europe!
Winter Season: April - November
Up to £630 PCM based on experience + accommodation + great overall package
Job Role Summary:
Working for Neilson Active holidays is more than a job; it's a lifestyle! Spend the summer season based in one of our beautiful Beach Club resorts where it's all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You'll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there's always plenty of time to play!
A Family holiday is always a really special time, and we want to ensure that our youngest guests have an amazing, action-packed adventure with Neilson Active Holidays. We are looking for level 3 qualified practitioners or individuals with a fantastic level of experience working with children of all ages to join our excellent children's club team.
You will be based in one of our beautiful European Neilson Beachclubs where we operate the following different clubs:
- Starfish crèche (4-23 months)
- Sea Urchins (two and three years old)
- Sea Badgers (four and five years old)
- Surfbusters (six and seven years old)
- Sharksters (eight and nine years old)
- Stingrays (10 and 11 years old)
- Surf Squad (12 and 13 years old)
- Wave Riders (14 and 15 years old)
- TAG (16 and 17 years old)
You will be involved in organising and supervising a stimulating, safe, fun and varied timetable of activities, both inside and out. Neilson also offers a babysitting service on certain nights of the week.
We are always looking for friendly, enthusiastic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To be professional in your appearance and maintaining a positive attitude and an excellent standard of customer service at all times
- Create and deliver a daytime/evening activity programme for babies and children aged from 4months - 17yrs
- Ensure that all activities are fun, engaging, and age-appropriate for each of the individual children’s clubs making the best use of the environment and equipment available
- Make sure that Health and Safety requirements are always considered
- Meet with parents daily and encourage open communication to discuss the individual needs of each child
- Organise appropriate snacks and meals for the children & teenagers
- Keep the crèche, clubrooms, equipment, and toys clean, well maintained, and sterilised where applicable
- Take personal responsibility for the security of Neilson equipment and the satisfactory appearance of Neilson sites
- Work as part of a team to set up and pack up the children’s club programme daily and practically help prepare the resort for the start and end of the season
- Help organise and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact with guests at all times
- Be prepared to move between different resorts according to the operational needs of the business and to fulfil your contractual end date
- To be flexible working with other age groups in low season
- Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by your manager
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- First Aid certificate that is valid for the duration of your contract – This should be a minimum 6-hour practical course providing a certificate that is valid in the workplace (A Paediatric First Aid course would be preferable. However, this is not essential)
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Experience of working with babies and children
- Previous customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to deliver fun, engaging, safe and valuable children’s club programmes
- Knowledge of emergency First Aid procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management and other staff
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to work well under your initiative and to follow verbal and written instructions
- Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Clean and tidy appearance
Kitchen Porter - Tunbridge Wells Easy Apply!