Fitness Coach - London Tottenham Court Road
Fitness Coach - Puregym London Tottenham Court Road
QUALIFICATION: Level 2 Fitness Instructor (minimum requirement)
ROLE: Full Time (40 hours per week) 6 months Temporary Contract
Our Tottenham Court Road gym is offering qualified Fitness Instructors and aspiring Personal Trainers an exciting opportunity to gain vital experience and support in the best gym in Tottenham Court Road.
We are searching for energetic, motivated and customer service driven instructors, to help support and engage our ever-growing membership base.
- Conducting tours and assisting potential members with joining PureGym through the website.
- Complete member inductions in a thorough and engaging style.
- Deliver group exercise classes to an excellent standard.
- Deliver Pure Lifestyle as set by management
- Conduct hourly standard checks around the gym and record results accurately.
- Ensure the club cleanliness standards are maintained to the highest level
- Always Maintain excellent brand standards and ensure the club is compliant with Health and Safety regulations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently.
- Work as part of a collaborative team and complete any other reasonable tasks, as set out by the GM
ABIT ABOUT PUREGYM
While we may be leading the market today, we’re not complacent. We know we’re only as good as our members’ last visit so every day we try a little harder to be the best. We know our success has only been made possible by our amazing team of talented, passionate and committed people. So, it’s no coincidence that we hold a place in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK
Apply now to take the first step towards your dream career!
Personal Trainer - Self Employed - LlanelliEasy Apply!