Bar / Complex Manager - Brixham
Bar / Complex Manager - Landscove Holiday Park
Location: Landscove Holiday Park
Salary: £23K + OTE Bonus
Park Holidays are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to lead a well-established Holiday Park complex consisting of Bar/ Restaurant/ Entertainment/ Shop and Arcade, with fantastic opportunities to grow and expand both the business and yourself.
Landscove Holiday Park is located on the South Devon coast, located between the stunning harbour town of Brixham and Berry Head nature reserve. Landscove is a Holiday Park that is very popular with people who choose to have their Holiday Homes here. We also have a small amount of Hire Fleet accommodation, in the form of traditional style cottages. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a Park that is in a fantastic location and has well established, knowledgeable team’s across all departments.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maximising bar and food sales opportunities through an effective business plan
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- Controlling stocks, money and all company equipment within area of responsibility, ensuring optimum profitability of business
- Co-ordinating the ordering of stocks from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations
- Encouraging sale by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage
- Managing the cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage
- Ensuring all team members have comprehensive product knowledge
- Preparing, planning and managing a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
The successful candidate will have:
- A proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills
- A professional and outgoing personality
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be flexible
In return we offer a Competitive Salary, performance related bonus package, on park accommodation and the opportunity to progress.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation available with the position.
With 30 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans, to luxurious lodges.
Sales Administrator - ChichesterEasy Apply!