Spa Therapist - Birmingham
Spa Therapist - The Club and Spa - Birmingham
At The Club and Spa Birmingham, we are looking for experienced and reliable Therapists to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for Therapists looking to progress their career in the Spa industry.
To ensure all Spa treatments and consultations are maintained with a high standard of professionalism and customer service
Must be qualified to NVQ Level 2 and 3
Essential Skills (inputs)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Have a knowledge of Elemis products (Training will be provided)
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent time keeping is essential
- To carry out consultation with every guest, as required, giving advice and promoting treatments/products
- To carry out treatments to the required Spa standards, following treatment protocols, ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to at all times
- To achieve retail sales targets through personal prescriptions and consultations
- To be punctual at all times and remain in the spa during work hours
- To comply with standards of appearance and dress at all times when on duty
- To attend any appropriate training courses
- Ensure that stock is secured in the therapy room stock cupboard each day and cupboards are replenished as required for the next therapist.
- To ensure the Spa Treatment rooms are kept tidy throughout the day, and to complete the close down sheet in the treatment room at the end of shift.
- To turn off equipment, lights, candles, air conditioning, secure rooms and have rooms checked by the senior on shift.
- To assist with the Spa close down at the end of the working day
- To undertake relevant duties as requested by the Spa manager and Senior Reservationist
- To assist at any PR functions, open evenings and special promotional activity within the spa or another venue.
- To promote the spa at all times
- To deliver exceptional customer care at all times in accordance with the company procedures, and to ensure all therapists are aware of company procedures in regards to complaint handling and customer care.
- To adhere to Health and Safety requirements by using safe work practices as per company procedures.
- To ensure you are familiar with the spa tariff and any promotions in order to advise and promote gift vouchers, courses, up-selling and retail sales
- Must be eager to learn and to develop their own skills within the spa industry
- Must be a Team player, this is essential
Personal Trainer - Sutton ColdfieldEasy Apply!