Waiter/Waitress - Tetbury
Waiter/Waitress - The Conservatory
Full – Time / Award winning team / Great atmosphere / Excellent Career progression opportunity / Restaurant and Hotel Discounts / In-house Training / Required: Waiting experience in a restaurant / Passion for great food and good wine
Effortless service, cheery hello’s and happy staff – that’s what we like in The Conservatory Restaurant. We don’t stand for ceremony and fuss – we like relaxed and comfortable. We are looking for Waiters / Waitresses who like to chat, are quick to laugh and love great food and good wine!
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
- Personal development programmes through the Calcot Academy
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Paid overtime and tips
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Free car park
- Long service awards
- Discounts on stays within The Calcot Collection £50 B&B (T&C’s apply)
- 50% discount on food purchases within our restaurants (Wine & Bar will be charged)
- Spa Discount – 15% off Spa products, 20% off Spa treatments
- Staff Christmas pressie vouchers for use in any of our properties
- Employee assistance programme
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
Calcot & Spa is a 35-bedroom luxury hotel located near Tetbury, Gloucestershire. The Conservatory restaurant in the main house is a light and spacious restaurant overlooking the Calcot grounds, and serves simple but very tasty food.
The Calcot Collection is a small privately-owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.