Rooms Division Manager - Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be at the Daresbury Park Hotel! One of the best hotels in Warrington for price and facilities. Located just a 3-minute drive from the M56 and offering easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester.
This stylish hotel boasts 228 modern bedrooms along with our Steam, Bake and Grill Restaurant, 5 conference rooms that can cater up to 350 delegates and the Warrington Health & Leisure centre and we are looking to recruit a full-time Rooms Division Manager on to the team.
As Rooms Division Manager, you will be required to;
- Supervise continuous 7 day/week, 24-hour front office operation, night audit, housekeeping operations, Spindles and assigned staff, including hiring, training, evaluating performance and scheduling work.
- Monitor all front office financial operations, including group billing, verifying rates/discounts, daily sales reconciliation, petty cash and room inventory controls.
- Maintain customer service/satisfaction standards; handle customer service issues.
- Be responsible for all the Company and Legal standards pertaining to Health & Safety and Hygiene.
- Perform daily room and property inspections.
- Oversee and authorise all Company Monthly Inspection Reports.
- Ensure all designated departments listed are operationally staffed within weekly budgeted hours and all Overspends are reported to the Hotel General Manager.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role managing a hotel with 100+ bedrooms or more. You will be organised, efficient, can multi-task and provide excellent team-management and leadership skills across your departments.
Visit our website and look at this fabulous Spa Hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in the exciting, fast-paced hotel industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of both sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.