Assistant General Manager - New Opening (Cosy Club) - Nottingham
New Opening - Nottingham - Deputy or Assistant General Manager
This award winning brand is now recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager or Assistant General Manager of the highest calibre for an exciting New Opening in Nottingham which is set to be the flagship site.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and very eccentric environment.
Nottingham will be an extraordinary site with 4 private dining rooms and bars. We will cater to walk in customers, breakfast, lunch and dinner bookings in the main bar and restaurant, Weddings, Celebrations and Corporate Events.
This is a very exciting Assistant General Manager or Deputy Manager's role who will be looking to progress to General Manager level within a year in the role.
What you get working for us...
- Great pay and acheivable bonus
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad, Distillery/Brewery Tours, Cold Hard Cash, Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we'll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!!
What we are looking for from our Assistant General Managers..
- You'll have a proven track record in customer service and be able to motivate and lead a large team in the absence of the General Manager. You'll also provide a pivotal supporting role to all other heads of department and be passionate about training from the floor up, this is key to creating the Cosy Club stars of the future.
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service and standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager. You should also be able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this monster site effectively.
- You MUST have experience of working within a branded/premium restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with high volume.
- Understanding how a busy bar works is equally important as we serve a lot of well-crafted drinks from premium cocktails to wines and guest ales.
- This position would ideally suit a General Manager of a small site looking for the next step up, or an exsiting Assistant General Manager or Deputy Manager of a high volume food led site.
Do you want to start your Cosy Career? Apply today...
General Manager - PeterboroughEasy Apply!