Runner - London
Runner - Mayfair
Situated in the heart of Mayfair, our second London Club is a majestic space on Maddox Street, a home-from-home with stunning interiors, extending over five floors and including two large roof terraces with views of the Mayfair rooftops. The club also boasts a state-of-the-art fitness studio, Stylist Strong; holistic wellness rooms offering a variety of physical, emotional and spiritual treatments by 58 Wellbeing; a refined 80-seat restaurant; two bars; sleek communal work tables and cosy breakout corners; an in-house Career Coach; and dedicated space for mentoring.
- Private Event Space
- Rooftop dining
- Restaurant & Bar
- Private dining rooms
- Beauty and wellness salon from 58 Wellbeing
- Strength based fitness classes from Stylist Strong
- In-house Art Collection
- Cultural Programming: intimate dinners, panels, workshops, book clubs, and more
- SmallBright – childcare every Saturday
- AllBright Connect: Digital Community Member App (+Directory)
We are looking for runners to join our friendly team to provide an immediately identifiable, approachable welcome and food and beverage service for members and guests.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Delivering food orders promptly to the correct member/guest tables
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses or as directed by management.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Serve food and drink orders with care and grace.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Knowledge on our offerings: Food, Wine as well as the AllBright brand.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Provide excellent service to our members.
We are looking for:
- Warm, friendly and approachable
- Experience working as a runner and willing to go the extra mile for our members
- Outgoing and personable
Full time hours are 37.5hrs per week
The hourly rate for this role is £8.50 per hour, plus tronc (service charge) which is not guaranteed but generally equates to £1 per hour.
In return, you will get:
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rated for part-time)
- Staff food when on shift
- Excellent retail and online discounts via AllAboutAllbright
- 30% discount on Food & Beverage at AllBright Clubs
- Employee discounts on beauty and wellness treatments at Mayfair and Rathbone
- Statutory pension