Deputy Manager - Alcester
Here at Brunning & Price we have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join our team based in Alcester, Warwickshire. Working with us you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £28.000 and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team.
Brunning and Price is a collection of individual pub restaurants each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Arrow Mill is set in the heart of rural Warwickshire, close to Stratford upon Avon, by the Roman market town of Alcester. It is surrounded by a spectacular, secluded riverside setting and overlooks the estate of Ragley Hall. A huge bar sits at the heart of proceedings, overlooking a light filled, green oak beamed seating area with views across the garden. What was the old mill has been transformed into cosy, welcoming rooms, perfect for socialising with friends and family. There are intimate areas to squirrel away in next to the old workings of the mill or sunshine filled rooms which look out over the mill pond, home to our family of swans. Outside you will find a stone terrace, complete with beautiful planting to attract wildlife and add glorious scents to your 'al fresco dining experience'. The river runs the length of our garden and ripples over a cascade at the end of the pond to provide the most wonderful background noise.
Upstairs you will find a private function room which opens onto its own balcony. The room lends itself to all sorts of occasions from business lunches and meetings to intimate weddings and parties.
The Arrow Mill also offers 9 stunning bedrooms, each with its own characteristic to make a stay with us one to remember.
Our Deputy Managers are key members of the management team, supporting the Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the pub.
If you would like to be a Deputy Manager within a company with a true family feel, please read on…
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who is?
- Passionate about all things food, beer and wine
- A confident decision maker
- In your element looking after customers
- Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experienced in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
Our Deputy Managers enjoy:
- Involvement in food tastings and menu development
- Choosing your own wine and beer line ups
- The opportunity to negotiate prices with suppliers
- Developing and motivating the team
- Helping to plan and market events
- Driving quality standards and profitability
- Opportunities to develop your career
What we will offer our Deputy Managers in return…
- A competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance – 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Long service awards
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If you like the sound of us and would like to become a Deputy Manager in the Brunning and Price family, we’d love to hear from you.