Exercise Referral Instructor | Horfield
Exercise Referral Instructor - Horfield Leisure Centre
37 hours per week - Competitive Salary
Everyone Active is currently seeking a high calibre, positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
We have an exciting vacancy based at Horfield Leisure Centre - with the opportunity for a dual site role at Easton Leisure Centre, for an Instructor for our award-winning Exercise Referral Scheme. We require a dynamic and talented individual to deliver high quality customer experience and be able to confidently deliver and administer our scheme.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Qualified to Level 3 Fitness Instructing or equivalent (Level 4 Health & Fitness desirable) and hold an Exercise Referral Qualification
- Knowledgeable and has understanding of our Exercise Referral Scheme and can successfully complete exercise programming, monitoring and evaluating of clients, and delivery of health assessments
- Well organised and can structure their workload effectively and efficiently to best use their time to maximise referral
- Professional and will speak with clients regarding their referral and motivate them to achieve personal exercise goals
- Competent in administrative duties and can use the telephone and basic computer software systems
- Passionate about fitness and will motivate clients in order for them to achieve personal exercise goals
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and caring nature towards exercise referrals
- Able to work towards targets and work as part of a team to drive the success of the Exercise Referral Scheme in our centres
This person would preferably have Level 4 Health & Fitness qualification and previous experience in fitness and administration duties however full training will be given to the right candidate.