Kitchen Porter - Reading
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Being a Kitchen Porter in Bill's involves a lot of plate spinning.
Our Kitchen Porter's must have:
- Great organisational skills
- Be great at time keeping and self-motivated
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
Whether you are meeting up with colleagues or friends, celebrating a birthday or just running in to grab a coffee and a cake to go, at Bill's you can expect a warm welcome, great service and very good, freshly prepared dishes, all at very good prices.
Our successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent pay
- Free meals on shift
- Progression and development opportunities
- 50% Discount off food for you and up to three others when dining at Bill’s (Sun-Thurs)
- 25% Discount for 3 of your nominated 'Friends and Family' (Sun-Thurs)
- Benefits and Reward platform where you can access discount on over 1000 retailers, cinema tickets and holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave
- Anniversary gift for 1 years’ service
- Sabbatical for long term employees
- Employee of the month
- Company incentives
And many more…..
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.