Early Start Worker - Hemel Hempstead
Family Centre: Early Start Worker - Hemel Hemsptead
Part Time (27 Hours per week)
Circa £19,500 pa / pro rata (based on 39 hours per week)
InspireAll are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work / life balance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Start Worker based at either Green Lane Family Centre or Little Hands & Little Feet Family Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working as a member of a team that promotes an environment that safeguards and protects children; and could use a variety of methods to actively engage and register parents and carers.
The role will involve planning for high quality play, learning and health activities; using a range of delivery methods and health promotion materials to support the promotion of key public health messages; supporting the identification of families that would benefit from additional support; and actively supporting diversity and inclusion throughout the services available to Families.
Preferred working hours are Monday 9am – 4pm, Tuesday 9am – 3pm, Wednesday 9am – 4pm and Thursday 9am – 4pm.
Car Driver and Level 3 in Early Years essential.
Working for InspireAll your staff benefits will include:
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to use of facilities at our Leisure Centres
- for free or reduced fees.
- Discounted Fitness membership for family and friends
- Discounted access to nursery places and other children’s activities
- Free Cinema and Panto tickets and reduced event tickets available from Wyllyotts Theatre
- Bike2Work scheme
- Employee of the Quarter and Long Service Awards
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression