- Job Type
- Full Time
Start Your Journey With Us as a Security Manager
The Westbury Mayfair, A Luxury Collection Hotel was founded in 1927 and is situated in the heart of Mayfair, features 225 guest rooms and suites, all elegantly furnished and newly redesigned by Alex Kravetz Designs. Guests will enjoy a unique culinary experience at Alyn Williams at The Westbury, the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant. Under the same roof is the multi-award-winning Polo Bar. The hotel also features two meeting rooms and a fitness centre.
We are currently looking for a Security Manager to join our well-established and professional team.
As a Security Manager you will be managing Security/ Health and safety operation on a daily basis. Areas of responsibilities include protection of property assets, associates, guests and property, accident and fire prevention and response. Ensuring that all areas of the property are safe and secure. Maintaining logs, certifications and documents required by law and according to Westbury Hotel Operating Procedures. Striving to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction while maximising the financial performance of the department. Maintaining and managing all aspects of Health and safety.
Job Role of Security Manager
- Assists in the development and implementation of emergency procedures.
- Assists in the development and implementation of safety procedures.
- Maintain and develop the Business Continuity Plan / Crisis Management Plan as directed by Management
- Ensure a solid process of investigation, tracking and follow up is in place for all lost property issues.
- Deploys security staff to effectively monitor and protect property assets.
- Conduct periodic patrols of entire property (interior and exterior) and parking areas.
- Represent the hotel from a safety and security stand point in meetings with external clients in reference to VIP groups, delegations and individual VIP guests.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Incorporates guest safety and satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Previous experience as a Security Manager,
- SIA licence door supervision,
- Diplomacy and discretion,
- Customer service focused,
- Ability to communicate at all levels in verbal and written English,
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety and Fire regulations,
- Knowledge of current legislation and working practices relating to hotel security,
- Ability to monitor and operate CCTV,
- Flexibility with shift pattern.
Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company and a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer extra benefits such as:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- National and international career development opportunities
- Training opportunities plus, plenty more which we can’t wait to tell you about!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.