Personal Trainer - London & South East England
At Home Fitness Personal Trainer - London/South East
SALARY: £35-45k / year typical income
Build your own home personal training business in greater London / South East.
**Special areas: we are currently receiving enquiries across Greater London and the south east and are looking for trainers take these enquiries as soon as possible. If you meet the below criteria please send in your application**
At Home Fitness is a mobile personal training brand, dedicated to delivering high calibre personal training to clients in the privacy and convenience of their own home. Join our team and be equipped and supported in building your own successful and sustainable mobile PT business through our unique, community-driven partnership model.
We are looking for quality, genuine male and female trainers to become self-employed At Home Fitness licensees in Birmingham and across the Midlands. Join the movement and discover the huge untapped potential for home personal training in your area.
- Delivering mobile PT to clients in your chosen territory as an At Home Fitness trainer
- Using our business growth model to build your business successfully and sustainably
- Representing the AHF brand – locally and within the AHF community
We’re looking for personal trainers who will be the right fit for our brand. All applicants therefore require the following:
- A car/vehicle + full UK driving licence
- Level 3 PT Certificate
- 3 ‘A’ Levels, or equivalent further education
- A desire to constantly invest in quality of service
- A friendly, engaging personality, with natural rapport
- An eagerness to connect with other professionals within the AHF brand
- You attend at least one At Home Fitness event per year*
What you get
- Induction / training day
- AHF kick-start package … Including uniform, branded templates, pro-designed marketing materials, and a kick-start marketing campaign
- On-going marketing and client generation
- Mentoring, business-building and on-call support
- Autonomous working hours
At Home Fitness Events *
Meet other trainers, learn how you can grow and run a home PT business, and share stories with other successful trainers at a range of AHF meet-ups and events throughout the year.
These events are the glue of our brand, and we invite all prospective trainers to meet us at one before signing up. Get in touch to see when the next meet-up or event is near you.
“I am so thankful for the guidance and help At Home Fitness have given me, and I can’t wait for the next 4 or 5 years with them. It’s been a great year, and I can’t thank them enough.”
With At Home Fitness you get the autonomy of your own business with the support of an established brand. Other benefits:
- Do as many sessions as you like, charging £40-45 per session
- Flexible working hours
- Keep 100% of your income from clients
At Home Fitness directors have built their own home PT businesses from scratch and know what it takes to succeed.
If you fit the above criteria, apply below to start a conversation.
WISDOM in practice, GROWTH in business, together in COMMUNITY
Apply for Personal Trainer - London & South East England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly