Security Officer - Leatherhead
Security Officer - Welcome Hut & Gardens - Leatherhead
Are you an experienced Security professional, with customer service experience?
As a Security Officer at Beaverbrook (Leatherhead, Surrey), you will be based on our beautiful Estate, ensuring a safe and secure environment to our guests, colleagues and contractors.
Key Duties will include:
- • Ensuring you provide 5-star customer service to any visitors and staff members in the premises.
- • Assisting with enquiries from employees, visitors and management team.
- • Respond to alarm activations and completing various checks and patrols as required.
- • To be always alert and prepared to respond quickly to incidents following the correct protocols.
- • Undertake training at the reception, to take on reception and front of house duties
- As a Night Security Officer, you will work 40 hours per week on a on a 5-on-2-off rota shift pattern some weekends will be required
- The Person
- A valid SIA Door Supervision Badge
- First Aid at Work qualification
- CCTV licence would also be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience as concierge; experience of working in a hotel is desirable.
- Must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others.
- Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
- Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.