Reception Manager - Scarisbrick Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at our Scarisbrick Hotel in Southport! The Scarisbrick Hotel in Southport is ideally situated right in the heart of the town, on the main boulevard Lord Street in midst of Southport's busy nightlife. This traditional characteristic building is in a prime location, giving access to all that Southport has to offer while combining elegant and stylish decor with modern luxury.
This 126-bedroom hotel boasts our Knightsbridge restaurant, offering a fine European menu and a list of wines from around the world. The Scarisbrick also offers a great choice of bars for all our residents to enjoy and socialise. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Full-time Reception Manager onto the team.
As Reception Manager, you will be required to;
- Ensure all reservation procedures are in line with the Company Procedures.
- Anticipate & fulfil guests needs wherever possible to deliver an exceptional quality of service.
- Promote a helpful and professional image within the department.
- Recruit, train and develop the Reception and Night teams.
- Effectively supervise the operation of the Reception department.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts if required.
- Effectively maximise revenue at every opportunity through knowledge of weekly business and product.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Reception Manager or Supervisor in a large hotel, ideally with 100+ bedrooms. You will also have strong leadership and communication skills.
Visit our website and check out this fantastic Hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to make the next step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.