Swimming Teacher - Trafford
Swimming Teachers - Trafford
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading Aquatic Programme? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
We have opportunities for Level 2 Swimming Teachers to join our team.
We are looking for an individuals to join our team that are;
- Committed to providing a First Class Customer Service
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Confident in dealing with a diverse community in a polite and professional manner
- Able to cope under pressure
- Have excellent communication and administration skills
- An individual who lives our vales of being Positive, Responsible, Open & Honest
The person we are looking for must be flexible, motivated and comfortable to turn their hands to all levels of teaching from pre-school to adult lessons.
Swim well is one of our leading brands. We lead from the front in terms of our aquatic programme and our Learn to Swim and School swimming programs are seen as examples of best practice in the Leisure Industry. Our ‘Begin Well’ lessons are going from strength to strength and we now have over 7200 children per week learning to swim with us.
You should hold a water safety qualification (either NPLQ or NRASTC)
Apply for Swimming Teacher - Trafford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Sales Manager - ManchesterEasy Apply!