Kitchen Porter - Woking
Kitchen Porter - The Red Lion - Horsell, Woking
We are looking for a Full Time Kitchen Porter to join our busy team at The Red Lion, Horsell
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Staff meals on shift
- Free uniform
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
- If you are interested in a career as a chef, we offer excellent opportunities for training and progression.
Kitchen Porter duties are varied and will include:
- Helping to keep all kitchen and food preparation areas clean and tidy
- Operate the dishwasher - cleaning crockery and cutlery
- Wash-up pots and pans
- Put away deliveries and keep storerooms organised
- basic vegetable preparation
The Red Lion is a very popular pub so our kitchens are very busy environments, so enthusiasm and a genuine interest in working in a professional kitchen with high standards of food hygiene is required. Previous experience is helpful but not essential as full training is given.
We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group 8 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - Woking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Kitchen Porter - Cafe - weekendsEasy Apply!