Complex Manager - Holywell
Complex Manager - Talacre Beach Resort - Talacre, Holywell
A position has become available for a Complex Manager to join our team at our five star resort; Talacre Beach Resort in Flintshire.
Our stunning Talacre Beach Resort has had a full complex renovation this year. The successful Complex Manager will lead the Food and Beverage team to ensure all guests to the resort receive the five star standard of customer service we pride ourselves on.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a friendly team to help carve memorable experiences for our guests. You will manage the Front of House team to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the department. This will include ensuring the team serve food and beverages promptly and efficiently, glass collect and reset tables and ensure cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
Alongside this, you will ensure all team members are well trained, motivated, and presentable at all times. Team management is key to this role, so previous experience in leading a team is essential. Ideally you will have experience in creating effective staff rotas, stock ordering and working to budgets.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The Complex Manager role is perfect for anyone searching for Hospitality Management positions within Prestatyn and the surrounding areas.
- Manage the Front of House team.
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Ensure accurate cash handling, using Epos Systems.
- Accurate stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges to minimise waste.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions
General Manager - North WestEasy Apply!