Cleaner - Blackburn
Cleaner - Powerleague Blackburn
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe.
At Powerleague our goal is to bring our local communities together, sharing the good times, and being proud of where we’re from! Our club teams are an essential part of our players experience, we are an energetic, motivated workforce and have a passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action!
Cleaner- Your Purpose
To achieve high levels of cleanliness throughout the club. You will be a key member of the team and help to create a safe & pleasant environment for all members.
Cleaner- Your Accountabilities
- Ensure the front of house (Reception and Bar) area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out daily duties of through cleaning throughout the whole club and pitches, toilets, changing rooms, reception, kitchen and bar area
- Replenish soap and toilet roll dispensers throughout the shift to ensure always fully stocked for the customer needs
- Ensure the entrance and car park area are clean and litter picked at the start of each shift with bins emptied
- Update and complete hourly cleaning schedules
- Ensure awareness and understanding of risks when handling customer information and policies that apply such as GDPR, ensuring compliance at all times.
- Deliver outstanding customer service, at all times
- Meet and greet customers with a friendly and polite manner
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from customers, ensuring their comfort, satisfaction & safety.
- Deal with challenging customers by demonstrating empathy and understanding even in the most difficult situations
- Receive customer feedback in a calm, patient and polite manner and be empowered to make a decision to help the customer
Zero hours contract
ASAP start date
Become a Personal Trainer - PrestonEasy Apply!