Assistant Business Manager - South Derbyshire
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Business Manager – South Derbyshire
Salary: £30,000 pa
Active Nation are on the hunt for a new Assistant Business Manager to join our team at Green Bank Leisure Centre (Swadlincote) and Etwall Leisure Centre in South Derbyshire.
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, customer focused attitude?
- Do you have experience of managing a customer-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate your team AND our customers to be more active?
- Do you want to focus your efforts on a mission-aligned organisation, intent on improving the health of the nation through physical activity?
We’re looking for passionate, driven individuals who can enthuse and engage with our supporters (customers) creating a positive experience of our venues. If you are confident, self motivated, enjoy managing a BRILLiANT team of campaigners (staff) and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
Working across both venues, you will assist and report to the Business (Contract) Manager and be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating your team to deliver great service and encourage physical activity
- Communications across the contract & liaison with our partners and client
- People Management & People Development
- Health & Safety management
- Operational performance of the venues
- IT management
- Input to Financial Performance of the venue
We need you to be actively leading when we’re at our busiest, so you’ll need to work flexibly and across all opening hours. Green Bank and Etwall Leisure Centres are thriving venues with facilities including swimming pools, group exercise studios, spin studios, climbing wall, 3G pitches, sports halls, fitness centres and café. A few miles south of Derby, the venues are located in a beautiful part of the East Midlands, close to major transport routes.
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Free use of all of our venue facilities
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking, and reimbursed travel expenses
- Free and flexible uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities
We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter with your phone number telling us why you’re the best campaigner for this role.