Senior Receptionist - London
Senior Receptionist - Hakkasan Hanway Place
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for a passionate, confident and positive Senior Receptionist to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Senior Receptionist has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment: Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for delivering excellent guest experiences with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Good knowledge of reservation systems, preferably Open Table;
- Experience in guest profiling and recognition;
- Impeccable appearance and interpersonal skills with a good command of English :
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.