Duty Manager - Bushey
Duty Manager - Bushey Community Centre
Full Time / Part Time hours available
Up to £9.32 per hour (Depending on age and experience)
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Duty Manager at The Bushey Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience within Leisure Management. Is a hard-working, enthusiastic, and a driven individual.
They must have excellent communication and organisational skills. As well as the ability to problem solve effectively under pressure, whilst delivering high quality customer service at all times.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for the operational running of the centre day to day
- Acting as a key holder, opening/closing the centre
- Ensuring the facilities high standards of cleanliness are met at all times
- Maintaining operational safety standards and checks
- Available to work shifts including evenings and some weekends
- You will preferably be First Aid trained, or become qualified through provided training within the first 6 months of employment.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- FREE Cinema and Theatre tickets at Wyllyotts Theatre
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Employee of the Quarter and Long Service Awards
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
Applications will be considered immediately, interviews will be offered when suitable applications are received.