Assistant Club Manager - South Croydon
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Duty Manager in our Whitgift School Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As our Assistant Club Manager you will:
- Liase with the Club manager and assist with the day to day operational running of the club
- Manage our lifeguard team - this includes the rota, ensuring up to date qualifications amongst other tasks
- Assist with managing the facility hire of the site including the swimming pool and sports hall
To succeed as an Assistant Club Manager you will need:
- Experience within a health club (preferable)
- Demonstrate aptitude with financial documents
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to various situations that may arise when working alongside a school
- Lifeguard qualification - Needed but not essential upon starting
- Ability to teach gym classes preferable but not essential
Key information about the role.
The assistant manager role will be a temporary role until September 2020 for maternity cover with the potential of a permanent role afterwards.
Salary - £ 22,000
Closing date - 23/10/2019
Hours- Full time FTC