Catering Operative - Windsor
LEGOLAND Windsor Park Ltd, Winkfield Road
Windsor, BERKSHIRE, SL4 4AY
Hours: Working 8 hours shifts between 06:00-23:00
covering a 5 out of 7 shift pattern
Pay: Up to £9.00per hour + pension, life assurance, holiday and Merlin Magic Pass – 20 free tickets to our attractions
Do you have experience of working as a Catering Operative within the hospitality sector? Are you looking for a new role and looking to join one of the world’s largest leisure & entertainments providers?
At Legoland Windsor we have two fantastic LEGO themed Hotels, 55 rides and attractions, 13 food and drinks units and 9 retail stores all focused on providing our guests with a unique action packed adventure.
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager the Catering Operative will form part of the kitchen team that prepare, cook and serve menu items to both of our themed hotels restaurants.
- Prepare cook and serve menu items following a Specification for our guests.
- Ensuring all kitchen areas are cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis.
- To ensure all hygiene, health & safety and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are adhered to.
- Maintain strong communication links within the kitchen team and with other departments across the hotel and resort.
- To ensure a high level of cleanliness for kitchen and servery items.
- To handle food products correctly and to follow best practice with regard to food safety.
Key Skills & Experience
- Ideally have experience of working as a kitchen assistant or equivalent within the restaurant or food and beverage sector
- Working as part of a team in a fast paced environments
- Drive to maintain high guest satisfaction levels
- Up to £9.00 per hour
- Pro Rata Holiday Allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
- private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Merlin Magic Pass – 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is an equal opportunities
employer and will provide reasonable support to disabled applicants throughout
the recruitment process. If you feel that you need any additional support or
reasonable adjustments to take part in the interview process, please contact
the Recruitment Team.
To apply for the position of Catering Operative please use the ‘Apply Now’ function
Waiter/Waitress - Live in - Stoke PogesEasy Apply!