Supervisor - Watford
If you’re a well-seasoned hospitality pro with lots of restaurant experience; if you can stay cool as a cucumber during a busy Friday lunch; if you get along with your teammates like peas in a pod and provide face-to-face customer interaction with a spicy flare – then apply for a supervisor role at GBK today!
You’ll oversee the running of the restaurant, from time to time, working as a senior member of the front-of-house team, while learning the ins and outs of management.
As part of our team, we’ll also give you a few extra goodies, like:
- free food on shift – eat your way through the menu!
- staff discount for you and your mates – so they can too!
- flexible shift patterns
- a monthly pot of money for your team to have some fun
- the opportunity to earn up to an extra £1 for every hour you work!
- a monthly recognition-based prize draw: #CatchingGreatness
- an excellent career-development pathway
- get fit with discounted gym membership, plus 100s of retail discount deals!
We all have to start somewhere – and the path to success can be rocky and difficult, but not if you start it with GBK. Join us as a supervisor – and we’ll help you to navigate the path to running your own restaurant in future, to manage your own journey with us and be yourself the whole time.