Night Porter - Swanage
Night Porter - The PIG on the beach, Studland, Dorset.
We are currently looking for a confident Night Porter to join our friendly Nights Team.
As a Night Porter at The PIG, you will be various duties within the hotel during the night. This will include covering the Reception, to Housekeeping, along with interacting and attending to our hotel guests. Our Night Porters are also required to adhere to and carry out required safety checks, and hotel inspections. The role of Night Porter will require confidence and commitment along with maturity and the ability to follow direction and work efficiently during the night.
Experience as a Night Porter, or within a similar role is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
We are dedicated to making THE PIGs an inspiring, exciting and fun place to work. As Night Porter at THE PIG, you can expect something a little different:
- Numerous retail discounts via our Perkbox Scheme
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across our group
- Discounts food, beverage and spa days across our group
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day each year for the first 5 years
- A chance to work a Ski Season at our sister hotel – Portetta and our music/food Festivals – Smoked & Uncut
To view our full range of perks, visit our ‘What we can do for you’ webpage.
We are more than a boutique hotel; we are a multi-award-winning Restaurant with rooms, home grown in every way from the food we cook to the people we employ, and we are looking forward to welcoming a Night Porter to our team.