Finance Director - London
Finance Director, Snozone UK - London
Reporting to the Managing Director with 2 direct reports.
Central London based.
Must be minimum ACCA qualified. Must have leisure/hospitality/retail experience
Snozone is the largest and most dynamic indoor ski slope operator in the UK with sites in Milton Keynes, Castleford and Basingstoke. As we continue to grow and shape our leadership team, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to join us and support the business in the next stage of our development.
- To work closely with the Managing Director to supply short, medium and long term forecasts, financial planning and analysis.
- To develop the financial strategies to deliver the company’s objectives.
- To coach and support the Group General Manager in the pursuit of establishing a greater understanding and control of their Profit & Loss accounts and general financial management.
- To manage suppliers and partners.
- To own and take ownership for all cash and risk management plans, and all legal, statutory and mandatory requirements.
- Constantly looking for ways to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position and advise the Managing Director accordingly.
- To undertake reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including compiling the annual report and annual management accounts.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems.
- Corporate finance: to manage company policies, risk assessment, capital requirements, debt and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with relevant financial legislation including but not limited to VAT and tax.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, and business drivers
- Reviewing and improving existing company financial systems ensuring that they are robust, complaint and support current activities and future growth.
- Develop, oversee and improve the quality of management information, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Strengthen commercial and financial competence across the business to improve financial decision-making, operational effectiveness and profitability.
- To develop, prepare and present monthly and annual accounts with accompanying narratives.
Must be minimum ACCA qualified.
Bookkeeper - Ski SeasonEasy Apply!