Entertainer - Rhyl
Entertainer - New Pines Holiday Home Park - Rhyl
Entertainer required to join our friendly team at New Pines Holiday Home Park near Rhyl
Working within a small entertainments team, you will assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivering a varied adult and children’s Entertainment programme, in line with the company’s high standards. You will also assist the Group’s ‘Charlie Bear’ to interact with park guests both when they arrive at the park, and at his various scheduled meetings throughout their stay.
Accommodation is available for the right candidate.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Entertainer jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn and Rhyl.
- Assist with planning, co-ordinating and delivery of the entertainments programmes for both adults and children.
- Provide age appropriate, safe and creative activities and put on events that will maintain varied interests.
- Ensure all outlets are merchandised correctly and fully stocked.
- Assist with the set up of stage and entertainments areas in advance of performance or activity, ensuring all equipment is in a safe working order.
- Ensure props and equipment from all activities and shows are cleared away promptly and safely.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations at all times.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
What skills you will need
- A stage skill such as performing, singing, acting or dancing is essential.
- Good ability to engage with all ages and provide interesting activities such as organising children’s party dances, games, etc.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable flexibility in availability.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new skills.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- On site accommodation available if required.
- Entertainment uniform provided.
- Discount in company owned restaurants and facilities.