Commis Chef - Tunbridge Wells
Are you a Chef within a branded restaurant, gastro pub or bar? Do you dream of escaping the cycle of overnight defrosts and premade food? Eager to work with high quality, fully fresh ingredients to create fantastic dishes and menus that change every 6 weeks? Want to work in a busy kitchen with a great team, in a business that genuinely focuses on your training, development and progression? You’ve found it!
At The Nevill Crest and Gun in Tunbridge Wells we are keen to find Chefs who want to learn how to make everything themselves. We don’t care what style of cuisine you’ve worked with or how much was delivered pre-made, as long as you’re passionate about learning to be a Chef who makes dishes from scratch!
We offer our Chefs:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Great tips
- The opportunity to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
- Experience of working as a Chef in a busy kitchen
- Eager to learn and progress
- High standards of food hygiene
- Keen to work with fresh ingredients
As a Chef here you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be involved with mise en place, cooking and working across all sections. We're part of Brunning & Price, which means we have all the independence to run our pub and kitchen how we want, but with the support and stability of a rapidly growing big group backing us up whenever we need it.
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you want to be our new Chef then get in touch!