Lead General Manager - London
Lead/Senior General Manager - Piccadilly Circus, London
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Lead/Senior General Manager, ideally from a high-volume operation for a fun and vibrant casual dining brand in London. Angus Steakhouse at Piccadilly Circus is one of the biggest restaurants in London with over 100 staff members and £12m annual turnover.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 15 years of experience of being a business leader with a passion and focus on driving success and growth within the business.
- The ability and confidence to lead a large team in a calm and inspirational manner.
- Ability to increase the sales and profitability of a business whilst ensuring guest service and expectations are consistently maintained and exceeded.
- A great depth of operational knowledge - at least five years in a senior hospitality role in London
- A proven senior F&B management track record in high volume restaurants
- A high integrity and personal standards with the drive and determination to succeed
- A strong, proactive team player approach with a track record of developing excellent teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and confident communicator with senior management.
- To ensure budgets are achieved and exceeded at every opportunity.
- A thorough knowledge and passion for food and customer service
- Thorough knowledge of food hygiene, health and safety and licensing legislation
- Previous experience of being wholly responsible for the restaurants cost controls / financial administration so to fall in line with company targets
What do we offer?
- £50-55k per annum
- Very generous bonus based on achieved targets
- 28 days of holiday
- Fantastic bespoke training
- Staff meals and bottomless drinks when on shift
- Discount in all of our restaurants
- Sports scheme where you can join us on various sport events and trips
- WOW Privilege Scheme card