General Manager - London
Located right outside Euston Station, The Doric Arch is a busy, bustling pub, providing premium service to commuters. Swift pints are the customary order of the day, but food is also on offer to visitors able to stay longer.
A fantastic opportunity has become available to be the new General Manager of The Doric Arch in Euston.
Just outside Euston Station and catering to commuters, travellers and fans of a great pint; you know you’ve arrived when you see The Doric Arch. A cask ale mecca; Serving great drinks and a menu of British classics. This really is the hidden gem of Euston station.
This is a live out position.
As our General Manager, you’ll be the driving force behind the success of the pub.
Ultimately, the smiles on faces, the return visits and the positive reviews are all down to you - making this one of the most rewarding jobs in the hospitality business.
- Run a great pub, backed by the famous Fuller’s brewery
- Enjoy the freedom to make the pub your own
- Adopt a fantastic, friendly team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- Benefit from industry leading training and development.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
For any General Manager, Fuller’s is a special company to work for. You’ll get lots of help and support from Head Office when you need it, but also plenty of encouragement to put your own spin on the pub.
You can take plenty of pride in the role too, knowing that Fuller’s ales, food and service has a reputation as some of the very best in the business.
You’ll need to be commercially minded, making the right decisions to keep customers pouring through the doors. Importantly though, you’ll be a people-person too - mindful that to many, you’re still a good old-fashioned ‘Landlord’.
And of course, you’ll have a team to look after. So we’re looking for somebody with true leadership qualities – able to keep both the customers and the team smiling.
- You’ll be great at leading a team
- You should be highly motivated and commercially focused
- You’ll need to be a great communicator
- You should have previous management experience
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.