Leisure & Spa Manager - Derby
Leisure & Spa Manager - Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court
Hallmark Hotel Derby has an exciting opportunity to join our progressive business and are seeking a Leisure & Spa Manager to lead through significant change and redevelopment with substantial capital spend imminent and to re-position the club & spa in the local market.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job:
- Experience within a customer focused / Sales environment along with knowledge of the leisure industry.
- Customer focus.
- Able to work flexibly to suit the hours & needs of the business.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively support, interact with and develop a team to optimum efficiency.
- Creativity, drive and initiative.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in a dynamic pressurised environment and translate opportunities into action plans.
- IT –Office Applications
- College certification or experience equivalent.
- Significant experience in a Management /and or Sales role within the leisure industry (Spa where relevant)
- Certificated learning in delivering training, coaching and performance management techniques
- NVQ (level 2) – Fitness Instructor
- Leadership and Change Management certification.
- Health and Safety for Managers and First Aid at Work
- Pool Plant Qualification / Experience
- Pool Attendant / Responder /Lifeguard
- Our enviable employee discounts on bedroom rates;
- Driven and motivational training & development initiatives for career growth with recognised qualifications;
- Free meals on duty;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Pension Scheme;
- Birthday and Anniversary Awards including overnight stay;
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP);
- Free uniform;
- Internal vacancy opportunities;
- Department Incentive bonus schemes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers and more