Personal Trainer - Oxford
Keep 100% of your PT income!
Buzz Gym is totally committed to developing and encouraging our staff to excel in Personal Training you will have the fantastic opportunity to have access to thousands of members and hundreds of pieces of state of the art equipment including a functional training room as well as the area’s largest Free Weights areas.
You will need to share our commitment to keeping the product immaculately clean and well maintained as well as keeping up our award winning service level.
Involvement in helping to build a new, innovative and highly successfully business whilst offering significant career opportunities to those that succeeds.
If you want the freedom to run your Personal Training business whilst paying no rent or fees and share our work, service and cleanliness ethics then this could be the dream role for you.
In return for the ability to run your Personal Training business with no outgoings and from a state of the art gym with thousands of potential clients we ask that you offer a minimum of 15 hours per week to Buzz Gym which will include duties such as delivering programme designs, classes and ensuring cleanliness and quality of the site.
Key skill requirements we look for are:
1. A strong personality with a positive attitude to life and teamwork
2. Individuals with the ability to build, organise and motivate themselves and our members
3. A background in health and fitness or sport.
4. At least one specialist area or interest as well as a willingness to learn more about this fantastic industry.
5. An equivalent Level 3 Reps qualification with Public liability insurance
What Buzz will provide for you:
1. An amazing facility to train clients from with no rent to pay,
2. Support from management to assist you in running a successful PT business.
3. A fun, rewarding working environment.
4. A huge functional and free weight zone with specialist equipment perfect for personal training.
5. The ability to work closely with the owner of the company and be part of the Buzz rollout.
Apply for Personal Trainer - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly