Kitchen Assistant - Aylesbury
Kitchen Assistant - The Snug Aylesbury
At the Snug, we are all about energy, hand crafted cocktails, delicious fresh food and offering genuine, attentive service! As a Chef for The Snug, you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests and making every occasion memorable. Preparing and serving our menu to standard is key to ensure our guests return and return again, so finding someone who is passionate, and standards driven is key!
Why the Snug?
Operating independently since 2005, we have spent the last 13 years building a foundation underpinned by all the amazing people we have working for us. On top of providing you with a supportive people culture, we also offer:
- A competitive hourly rate of £10-12 per hour
- 50% discount on food always
- A reasonable finishing time of 10pm latest!
- Fantastic career development – 100% of our Kitchen Managers are recruited from within
- An employee loyalty card enabling you to 2-4-1 cocktails on your days off.
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day off
- The best Christmas party!
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Recognition events
- Regular incentive schemes – including trips abroad
- Refer a friend cash reward
- Freedom and autonomy to implement your own ideas
As a Cook/Chef for the Snug you will be responsible for:
- Preparing, cooking and delivering great food that is in line with brand standards, always
- Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of food hygiene and health and safety
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen
- Managing and coordinating deliveries
- Working closely with FOH to ensure that the guest experience is as smooth as can be
If you think this job is for you, please get in contact with us today and we will be in touch as soon as possible!