Bar & Floor Staff - St Albans
Bar & Floor Staff - The Snug St Albans
We are looking for passionate, guest obsessed individuals to join our team in St Albans!
Are you passionate about delivering the best customer service and creating the ultimate guest experience every time?
Are you looking for a job whereby you can do this alongside working with a company who hold their people at the heart of what they do? Good! Because we are looking for people like you!
Why The Snug?
Operating independently since 2005, we have spent the last 13 years building a foundation underpinned by all the amazing people we have working for us. On top of providing you with a supportive people culture, we also offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- 50% discount on food always
- Fantastic career development – 90% of our General Managers are recruited from within
- An employee loyalty card enabling you to 2-4-1 cocktails on your days off
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day off
- The best Christmas party!
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Recognition events
- Regular incentive schemes – including trips abroad
- Refer a friend cash reward
- Freedom and autonomy to implement your own ideas
As Bar & Floor Staff for the Snug you will be responsible for:
- Serving food and drinks to our guests
- Consistently providing our guests with the ultimate guest experience, every time
- Assist in setting up and closing bar/floor ready for service
- Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness across all areas of the bar
Previous experience within hospitality is desirable but not essential, so if you think this job is for you, please get in contact with us today and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
At the Snug, we are all about energy, hand crafted cocktails, delicious fresh food and offering genuine, attentive service! As a Server for The Snug, you will play a key role in providing amazing experiences for our guests and making every occasion memorable. You will be the face of our brand for every guest who walks through the door and so finding someone who is passionate for people and the service industry is key. Fulfilling our values everyday – if you want to work within a company who operates a strong people culture – The Snug is the place for you.