Chef de Partie - Chippenham
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - Brasserie - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa - Chippenham
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join the brigade at Lucknam Park Hotel where the kitchens are run under the guidance of Hywel Jones, Executive Chef. Hywel is committed to developing his team and has been shortlisted for the first ever Chef Mentor awards taking place in July.
You will be joining a dedicated brigade who are passionate about delivering a consistently high standard of food in the 2 rosette Brasserie. The team are proactively encouraged to develop and progress through the ranks.
Our Chef de Parties are expected to work across all sections of the kitchen and help to guide and train the Commis Chefs in order to consistently deliver the quality of food expected by our guests.
The ideal Chef de Partie will:
- · Have experience of managing a busy section within a minimum 2/3 rosette kitchen using high quality raw ingredients
- · Be able to demonstrate a good range of culinary skills
- · Be passionate about working to the highest standard and using the finest local produce
- · Be keen to learn, progress and help to create the perfect customer experience
- · Have experience within a pressurised environment and be able to remain calm under pressure
- · If you fulfil the above criteria and are an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated Chef who believes they would be an asset to our team we would love to hear from you.
We are offering a competitive salary plus service charge for a full time role, normal hours will be 48 hours over 4 days per week, however flexibility is required to fulfil business needs.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Chippenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly