General Manager - London
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager -Tottenham Court Road, London
Would you like to work in a busy pub on Tottenham Court Road, London which shows sport, has 5 recently refurbished boutique hotel rooms and where you can have great input on the business and work with a growing company?
We are looking for a dedicated & experienced GM for this established property.
You would be joining a great company who have other venues in London & more to open in the near future who now require someone who has experience as a General Manager to come and run a sport lead pub, specialising in great food and drinks, creating a great environment with a keen eye for attention to detail.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced General Manager. Someone who has energy, enjoys training their team, sales building, knowledge of sport and vibrant personality. You will have experience within a small and lively sports bar, where you have the ability to put your creativity and energy into all aspects, alongside building up a strong and productive team.
- Experienced within a lively pub/bar industry (minimum 1 year) – Sport orientated would be beneficial.
- Build, train and develop the team in relation to company policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Profit and Loss and Stock Management
- Customer service Driven, understanding that a buzzy and spirited personality is key within this industry specifically this role.
- Monthly salary £30k (neg on experience)
- Quarterly paid bonus
- 28 days paid holiday + 1 extra paid day to celebrate your birthday
- Free meals on duty + additional discounts
Apply for General Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Deputy General Manager - LondonEasy Apply!